24th July 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(Retail Management) in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh for BBA(Retail Management) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

27th July 2019, 02:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Retail Management) in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh?

B.B.A. Retail Management or Bachelor of Business Administration in Retail Management is an undergraduate Retail Management professional degree and the duration of this course is three years. The required eligibility to study BBA(Retail Management) in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study BBA(Retail Management) in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh is 50%.
27th July 2019, 06:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(Retail Management) in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh?

Eligibility to study BBA(Retail Management) in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh is that you the candidate must have completed (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognised Board. candidate appearing in qualifying examinations can also apply.
The candidate must have completed 16 years of age in the year of admission.

Admission is made on the basis of Personal Interview and/or Admission Test. Candidates who apply well in advance along with first Instalment of fees by Demand Draft are eligible for Direct Admission into this course.

Detailed information is available at;
https://www.iiftgroupindia.com/2011_...oncerteria.php
27th July 2019, 09:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.B.A (Retail Management) in International Institute of Fashion Technology Ballabgarh are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed their 10+2 education in Commerce stream from a recognized educational board.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 level of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?