7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BDS seats are available in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  3. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  5. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  7. How can I do Internship after completing BDS?
  8. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  9. List of authorized rural centers for current MBBS batch?
  10. Is there any suitable college for me after scoring 23000-24000 in COMEDK?
  11. Best college for Maxillofacial Surgery in India?
  12. Can I get MDS seat with a score of 120 in PGCET?
  13. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  14. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Des in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore? -- [New]
  18. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
12th June 2018, 02:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences? Duration of this course?

"BDS admission*at A J Institute of Dental Sciences Mangalore"

Course duration:-
Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) is course duration of 4 years + 1 year internship.

=>Eligibility Criteria:

You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC/ST of the Karnataka State).

You must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.

You must have completed the age of 17 years on or before the year of BDS admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?