4th November 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the effects of cultural diversity in south India on a student from north India?

My son is studying in 9th standard from ICSE Board. After his 10th, I want to admit him in a Boarding School. I live in Ludhiana and there is no good Boarding schools in my city so I have decided to send me to Southern India. But I am afraid as the culture of South Indians are totally different to North Indians. Will it affect to my son?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  2. What is MCA course duration?
  3. Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?
  4. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  5. PG Ayurvedic colleges in South India for 12th Medical students?
  6. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  7. Type of questions being asked in a competitive exam?
  8. Best Commercial Pialot training center in South India and fee structure for the same?
  9. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges in South India?
  10. Which private college in North or South India I can opt for doing Post Graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. List of MBA colleges in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best schools available to study in India? I would like to study in South India
  13. How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?
  14. Is there any internship programs available in North India to which I can apply for during my third year of the course?
  15. Best Aeronautical Engineering College in South India after scoring 93% in 12th?
  16. Any good coaching centers in South India for preparation of GATE Mathematics?
  17. How many vacancies are available in Pharmaceutical industries in South India
  18. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th November 2016, 12:21 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What are the effects of cultural diversity in south India on a student from north India?

I hope for education purpose you can send your son to any location its not an issue because only education will teach and guide him all in correct way. So you need not skip the studies. You taken a nice decision.

* And culture in south India some what different only but its good culture only so choose better reputed colleges and along with hostels.

* Any how after completion of his studies to do job he will move to different locations to avoid the fear he can manage from now on wards it is the best idea.

* So guide him in a correct way and insist the better ideas maintain culture its enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?