5th August 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

I want to join Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for studying BHMS. I am interested to do this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BHMS in this university.

8th August 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for studying BHMS. I am interested to do this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BHMS in this university.

Minimum eligibility to study the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) in the Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Duration of the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course at the Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 5 years and 6 months including 1 year compulsory rotating internship. Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital website link is given Click Here
8th August 2019, 07:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The eligibility to study BHMS at Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent recognized by Utkal University.

==> Candidate minimum age should be 17 years and there is no upper limit.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of NEET UG Medical Scorecard (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate).

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.drachmc.nic.in
8th August 2019, 10:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate Homoeopathic Medical course. The required eligibility to study BHMS in Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in BHMS course 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of an entrance examination.
9th August 2019, 12:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to study BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital:

1) The basic educational qualification required for BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

2) The candidate must have score at least 50% of marks.

3) The candidate age should not be less than 18 years .

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?