22nd August 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in NIFT-TEA College of Knitwear Fashion?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in NIFT-TEA College of Knitwear Fashion for studying BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

3rd August 2021, 10:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in NIFT-TEA College of Knitwear Fashion?

** Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course.

** The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design course is that the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list which is displayed by the Institute.

** The duration of Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Apparel Design is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?