27th May 2019, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Fisheries) in Himalayan Garhwal University?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BSc(Fisheries). Can I know my eligibility to do BSc(Fisheries) in Himalayan Garhwal University?

30th May 2019, 01:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fisheries) in Himalayan Garhwal University?

BSc Fisheries course does not offered by Himalayan Garhwal University.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue B.Sc. in fisheries is that the candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with PCB or PCM stream from a recognized board with at least 50% marks and must have to qualify Al India Agriculture entrance exam that is conducted by ICAR and known as ICAR AIEEA.
30th May 2019, 09:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fisheries) in Himalayan Garhwal University?

The eligibility criteria to study a BSc in Fisheries at Himalayan Garhwal University is given below:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 in the science stream or equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university and thereafter counseling and personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website for your reference that is www.hgu.ac.in.
31st May 2019, 02:26 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Fisheries) in Himalayan Garhwal University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 level of education in science stream, from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate at the 10+2 level.
31st May 2019, 02:35 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study BSc(Fisheries) in Himalayan Garhwal University are:-
Applicant must have successfully passed 12th standard with science stream securing a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from any board.

Note - No age limit is required to study BSc(Fisheries).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?