27th May 2019, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Management Studies from College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BMS course asap.

31st May 2019, 11:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies at College of Vocational Studies, New Delhi is:-

==> College of Vocational Studies will display the cutoff list on the dates announced by the university.

==> The application for admission to the college should be made on the prescribed forms. Fill the form with all the required details.

Admission will be on merit based, the important dates are given below.

Online Registration start date - 24th May 2019
Last date to submit the application form - 31st May 2019
First cut off list - 14th June 2019
Admission to the 1st cutoff list starts from - 4th week of June 2019
2nd Cutoff list - 4th week of June 2019
Admission to the 2nd cutoff list starts from - 4th week of June 2019

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cvs.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?