24th December 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Engineering dropout can pass in BMS course?

I am an engineering dropout student can i do pass in bms? I am interested in management studies and will bms help me during mba.

25th December 2014, 01:14 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering dropout can pass in BMS course?

Bachelor of Management Studies is an under Graduate course duration of 3 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

* Candidate should have passed in 12th class examination with minimum of 45% marks.

* The candidate should have appeared and secured pass marks in English and three subjects from among the Followings:
(Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Bio-technology, Business studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political science, Psychology and sociology.)

If you want to Do MBA after BMS the benefits are :

* MBA will Increase the worth of your Resume.
* You can expect faster growth in your career.
* Job switching would be easier.
* you can expect a higher salary package.

After Successful completion of BMS you can pursue MBA ,MMS etcc..,

Career Opportunities:

* Business Consultants.
* Business Administration Researcher
* Business Administration Professor
* Marketing Managers
* Banks
* Educational Institutes.
* Marketing Organizations
* Educational Institutes.
25th December 2014, 03:00 PM
Rahul9596

Yes of course you can apply for the BMS course after dropout in engineering. If you have interest in management then it is best course for you. Instead this you can also apply for the BBA course if you want to do MBA after that.

But if you want to do this course then you have to do this course and after bachelor degree you can apply for the MBA course. This is also a management course and it is 2 years course. There are many scope in this course. after that you will get good job in many companies with good salary package.

BMS is a bachelor course and is 3 years course. For this the candidate need 12th in any stream with minimum 50% marks and there is relaxation for the reserved categories.

After that you can also apply for the masters in this course and also apply for the MBA course.

There are many colleges in which you can apply for the BMS course some are given below:
AURO university, Surat
School of management sciences, Varanasi
University of Delhi
10th May 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 th science with 66 % in 2011 then opted for engineering in london. but due to financial condition i had to leave it .Now can I take admission in BMS for year 2016-17 in the mumbai university affiliated colleges in mumbai ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?