11th October 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?

what course do we have to take up after 12th to pursue a career as an astronaut ? which are the best colleges in India that offer that course (preferably govt controlled Indian Institutes) ? what is the admission criteria for such colleges ? If there is an admission test how do we apply for it and by what date ? what masters course do we have to take up and where is it best to take up such a course ? what are the job opportunities in India and abroad ? [ All these correspond to a student presently in 12th std preparing for IIT-JEE (2012) and AIEEE and other competitive exams ]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a NASA Astronaut? I am a 12th standard student -- [New]
  2. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  3. Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?
  4. What should I do after completion of 12th class to become an Astronaut?
  5. What subjects should I opt to become an astronaut after completing 10th standard?
  6. How to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th class?
  7. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  8. How to become an Astronaut? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission?
  9. Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?
  10. Is it possible for me to become an Astronaut after completion of M.Sc course from a Local College?
  11. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  12. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  14. Which Degree I have to opt for in Degree to become Astronaut?
  15. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  16. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  17. Courses after 12th to become an astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much is the cost to become an astronaut?
11th October 2011, 03:41 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?

In India we are far away from launching a human in the space.. but abroad you can do it.. for that following are the collages in India.

IIT Kharagpur ( Aerospace Engg).
Aeroautical Society of india ( A.M.Ae.S.I).
You can join any collage having Aeronautical / Aerospace as their engineering branch.

But the main Criterial to be an Astronaut is that he / she should be qualified pilot (preferably from armed wing as Fighter Pilot).

It is very tough to be astronaut as even if you pass the grilling test and trainning the dropout rate in USA is 95%... only the best touchs the sky.. and the best of best reachs the star.... but the above stream in engineering will bring you near to your dream.. if even if You can't go... you may be the next to hear..."One small step of man" sitting at the control room before the world does.
20th November 2011, 03:35 PM
princedangi

Default Re: Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?

your aim is be a astronout first step is physically fit candidate is eligible for this post then after you must crack [iit-jee] or [aieee] for indias best college other information regarding these exam log on {www.aieee.ac.in} or {www.iitd.ac.in}
7th July 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

name top 5 best colledges in India for bacoming Astronaut
24th November 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

how many astronaut colleges in tamilnadu
2nd December 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what kind of general knowledge (besides basic physics) should one have to be astronaut or achieve something in the field of astronomy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?