21st February 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 08:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?

You have to appear in the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) for getting admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences. Duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management is full time 4 years. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with 50% marks with English as a subject from a recognized board are eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php...ssionProcedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?