21st February 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

26th February 2019, 05:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) course as well as the course duration of this course which is available in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

Course duration of BTech (Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management is four (4) years.

The fee structure of BTech (Civil Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Engineering and Management is given below:

At the time of admission:

Tuition Fees (including Development Fee) – Rs 40,000 (for 1st semester)
Library cum Book Bank Fees – Rs 750 per semester
Students’ Welfare, Sports and Games Fees – Rs 500 per semester
Admission Fees – Rs 5,000
Caution Deposit – Rs 10,000 (refundable)

Total – Rs 56,250

Payment for other semesters:

2nd Semester – Rs 41,250
3rd Semester – Rs 42,250
4th Semester – Rs 42,250
5th Semester – Rs 43,250
6th Semester – Rs 43,250
7th Semester – Rs 44,250
8th Semester – Rs 44,250

Total – Rs 3,00,750

Grand Total – Rs 3,57,000

Students can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?