3rd June 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Information Technology in BTCST-Agartala?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join BTCST-Agartala for studying Bachelor of Information Technology. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

7th June 2019, 04:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Information Technology in BTCST-Agartala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join BTCST-Agartala for studying Bachelor of Information Technology. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) course in Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology (BTCST).
Admission to the Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) in BTCST is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of Bachelor of Information Technology in BTCST is 3 years (6 semesters).
7th June 2019, 07:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Information Technology in BTCST-Agartala?

As per information available, entrance exam is not available to study Bachelor of Information Technology in BTCST-Agartala. Admission of candidates are made on the basis of qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed 10+2 level of examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with minimum of 45 % aggregate (40% aggregate for SC/ST/OBC candidates) from a recognized board are eligible.
Candidates having Diploma in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology /Electrical Electronics and allied branches of Engineering from any recognized institute are also eligible.

For details;
http://www.btcstagartala.org/courses%20offered.html
8th June 2019, 02:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection to the Bachelor of Information Technology in Bhavan's Tripura College of Science & Techonology is on done on the basis of marks obtained in entranceexamination conducted by the college itself.

The application is available on the website http://www.btcstagartala.org/Admission%20Form.pdf.

You can directly click on the above link and take a print out of the application form.

You would need to submit the application form at the below mentioned address:-

Contact Address:-

Bhavan's Tripura College of Science & Techonology
Affiliated to Tripura University
Anandanagar, Agartala- 799 028

Phone number:- (0381)2861210
8th June 2019, 07:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination to study Bachelor of Information Technology at BTCST (Bhavan's Tripura College of Science & Technology), Agartala.

I am giving you the eligibility criteria details.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST with Mathematics as the main subject.

==> Candidates with diploma in computer engineering/computer science or equivalent can also apply.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.btcstagartala.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?