3rd June 2019, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Information Technology seats are available in BTCST-Agartala?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Information Technology from BTCST-Agartala. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

7th June 2019, 04:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Information Technology seats are available in BTCST-Agartala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor of Information Technology from BTCST-Agartala. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

Number of seats available for the Bachelor’s Degree courses in BTCST is given below:

Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) – 40 seats

BSc Honors in Computer Science – 30 seats

BSc Honors in Electronics – 30 seats

Bachelor of Medical Lab Technology – 30 seats

BSc Pass with Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics and Physics – 30 seats

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 40 seats

Bachelor of Computer Application – 24 seats
7th June 2019, 04:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Information Technology seats are available in BTCST-Agartala?

The total number of Bachelor of Information Technology seats that are available in BTCST-Agartala is 45.

Bhavan’s Tripura College of Science and Technology - BTCST

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Anandanagar
Agartala, Tripura 799028, India
7th June 2019, 08:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Information Technology seats available in BTCST-Agartala are 40 in total.

Bachelor of Information Technology is full time 3 years duration program, which is divided into 6 semesters.

Educational qualification required to pursue this course is pass in HSC/10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 45% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate) from a recognized board.

For more info;
http://www.btcstagartala.org/courses%20offered.html
7th June 2019, 09:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available in BTCST-Agartala for Bachelor of Information Technology course:

The detailed information about the number of seats available for Bachelor of Information Technology course is given below.

Name of the College - BTCST, Agartala

Name of the Course - Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)

Number of seats - 40 seats

>> Duration of the course - 3 years (6 semesters)

Click here for more detailed information
8th June 2019, 02:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The number of seats available for BIT (Bachelor of Information Technology) in Bhavan's Tripura College of Science & Technology is 40.

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Information Technology in Bhavan's Tripura College of Science & Technology is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board with Mathematics.

The candidates who have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and allied, Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology /Electrical Electronics and allied, Civil and allied branches of Engineering are also eligible to apply for admission in Bachelor of Information Technology.

You can visit the website http://www.btcstagartala.org for more information.
8th June 2019, 07:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study Bachelor of Information Technology at BTCST (Bhavan's Tripura College of Science & Technology), Agartala is 40 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.btcstagartala.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?