13th May 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Sports Management in NASM-Ahmedabad?

I want to join NASM-Ahmedabad for studying Bachelor of Sports Management course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

17th May 2019, 04:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Sports Management in NASM-Ahmedabad?

Entrance exam is not required to study Bachelor of Sports Management in NASM-Ahmedabad. Admission of candidates is made on the basis of required qualifying examination. Anyone who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board can pursue Bachelor of Sports Management in NASM-Ahmedabad. Duration of course is full time 3 years, divided into 6 semesters.

You can refer the below mentioned website link for details;
https://www.nasm.edu.in/bachelors-de...ahmedabad.html
18th May 2019, 01:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Sports Management in NASM-Ahmedabad?

There is no any kind of entrance exam for the admission in Bachelor of Sports Management at NASM-Ahmedabad.

You may visit the following website for any other query related to thss admission.
https://www.nasm.edu.in/
18th May 2019, 09:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam is conducted by the institute, the applicant needs to successfully complete the evaluation process including interview.

I am also giving you the institute website that is www.nasm.edu.in for your reference.
18th May 2019, 12:56 PM
LegendKiller99

There is no entrance exam to study Bachelor of sports Management in NASM- Ahmedabad. Admission to Bachelor of sports management in NASM-Ahmedabad is direct based on the completion of 12th exams or appearing for 12th exam candidates.

Only for Post graduate courses in NASM-Ahmedabad there is entrance test and evaluation.
18th May 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join NASM-Ahmedabad for studying Bachelor of Sports Management course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Sports Management at National Academy of Sports Management (NASM) – Ahmedabad. Those students who have passed / appeared 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Management Studies in Sports Management at National Academy of Sports Management (NASM) – Ahmedabad. Duration of the Bachelor of Management Studies in Sports Management is 3 years in National Academy of Sports Management (NASM) – Ahmedabad.
18th May 2019, 09:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Bachelor of Sports Management in NASM-Ahmedabad is on the basis of 10+2 marks and through the marks obtained in competitive examinations like SMAT – Sports Management Admission Test or CET – Common Entrance Test.

You should be at least 10+2 or equivalent examination in Arts stream with 50% marks from a recognized university .

You can contact the college at the below address for admission process, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria.

Address:-
National Academy, 3rd Floor,
Shoppers Plaza 2, C. G. Road,
Opp. Municipal Market, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad - 380009
18th May 2019, 10:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Bachelor of Sports Management in NASM-Ahmedabad is on the basis of 10+2 marks and through the marks obtained in competitive examinations like SMAT – Sports Management Admission Test or CET – Common Entrance Test.

You should be at least 10+2 or equivalent examination in Arts stream with 50% marks from a recognized university .

You can contact the college at the below address for admission process, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria.

Address:-
National Academy, 3rd Floor,
Shoppers Plaza 2, C. G. Road,
Opp. Municipal Market, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad - 380009
29th July 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ug diploma in sports management at NASM -Ahmedabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?