26th July 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BBA(Information Technology) in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research?

Respected Sir, I want to study BBA(Information Technology) course. can I know about the course fee of BBA(Information Technology) which is available in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses asap.

29th July 2019, 03:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BBA(Information Technology) in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research?

As per the official website, the total fee expense per year for pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Information Technology (IT) from Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research is as below :-

* For Indian students : Rs 1,65,000 (academic fee) + Rs 10,000 (institute deposit).

* For International students : Rs 2,50,000 (academic fee) + Rs 10,000 (institute deposit).

For more details regarding SICSR BBA (IT) admissions, you can log on to the link https://www.sicsr.ac.in/programmes/bba-it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?