3rd July 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in RU College of Management and Technology for BCom(Communicative English) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  3. Entrance exams to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  4. Admission criteria to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English with Journalism) in Holy Cross College of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  6. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  7. Management books available in Hindi?
  8. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  10. Is BBM best for girls?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  12. How to take admission in Bathinda District under Punjabi University? Is there any seat available for MCA?
  13. Top Government Colleges offering Engineering in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  15. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  16. Can i do MCA after completing B.Com with Computerised Financial Accounting?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  18. List of colleges where I can get admission? I am a graduate
6th July 2018, 11:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?

RU College of Management & Technology, Manakkakadav, Kumarapuram Cochin is affiliated to M.G University. There are no Entrance Exam for admission in UG courses in RU College of Management & Technology. Admission is done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination through Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) as per the M.G University rules and regulations.
9th July 2018, 03:48 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?

No, there is no any entrance examination available to study BA (Communicative English) course in RU College of Management and Technology. The college has provide direct admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?