5th July 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  3. When the application form for M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery) will be released in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? Details and eligibility to apply?
  4. How to get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore to do PhD? Marks required for it?
  5. PhD in Future & Development Studies available in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? How to get admission?
  6. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  7. How to join AIMS in kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best university in between Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD in Statics?
  9. List of schools offering Mass Communication Course?
  10. Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham giving MHRD scholarship to GATE qualified candidate?
  11. Which is the best university in Tamilnadu and Karnataka for Msc Electronics course?
  12. Colleges which offers PhD along with scholarship?
  13. Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. List of best universities which provides B.Com course?
  15. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  16. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  17. Which college will I get in Coimbatore, Erode after scoring 13 marks in TANCET for MCA?
  18. Dates of Ph.D entrance examination held by UGC approved universities?
7th July 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Candidates have to register for the Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering (AEEE) by submitting an application in the prescribed form either online (https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/btech-2018) or by using a printed OMR application. Candidates have to pay the AEEE fee of Rs 1,000. Candidates have to follow the instructions given for the online registration. Candidates are admitted to the BTech (Mechanical Engineering) course based on their rank in the entrance examination (AEEE). Candidates can appear for AEEE through Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P). Candidates are admitted to the BTech course through counseling conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
9th July 2018, 07:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?

In order to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, you have to visit the official website of the college at (https://www.amrita.edu/school/engineering/bengaluru) and apply for the course. The admission of the candidates are based upon the marks secured in AEEE entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?