12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Biomedical Engineering) in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai?

I want to apply for BE(Biomedical Engineering) course in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

28th August 2018, 02:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Biomedical Engineering) in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai?

For getting admission into the Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, you need to attend and qualify in the entrance exam named MHT CET.

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Biomedical Engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College is a 10+2 in PCM subjects with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the MHT CET entrance exam performance. You need to apply for the exam through online with all the required details and submit it.
You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the college.

For more details visit the official website of Thadomal Shahani Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?