12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Biomedical Engineering) in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to study BE(Biomedical Engineering) in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

28th August 2018, 03:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Biomedical Engineering) in Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai?

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Biomedical Engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years. This course is offered by many colleges one of them is Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC).

The basic eligibility required for studying BE in Biomedical Engineering course in the TSEC is 10+2 in PCM stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The fee structure is different for every course offered by the college. For BE in Biomedical Engineering course it will vary around INR 1.35 Lakhs - 1.75 Lakhs per year.

For more details about admission process visit the official website of TSEC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?