8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? Duration of this course?
  2. How many BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) seats are available in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Biotechnology/Zoology) in DU/JNU?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  6. What shall I study after completing B.Sc in Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology?
  7. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  8. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology?
  9. Is Zoology important to study for giving AFMC entrance?
  10. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) course? -- [New]
  11. How to do MS from Botany? I have completed BSc from ZBC
  12. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility to appear in ICAR AIEEA to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours student?
  15. Procedure for biotechnology common entrance exam of jnu -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate?
  17. Career for me after doing BSc Zoology from Hindu College
  18. What is the minimum educational requirement to to study M.Sc in Banaras Hindu University?
15th August 2018, 03:33 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College?

There is no special entrance exam for the course of B.Sc (Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) but the Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College may take an entrance examination itself to provide admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?