30th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) in Agricultural College and Research Institute Coimbatore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Agricultural College and Research Institute Coimbatore for studying BSc(Agriculture Business Management)? I want to secure admission for this course in Agricultural College and Research Institute Coimbatore. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

3rd August 2019, 09:03 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture Business Management) in Agricultural College and Research Institute Coimbatore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

In order to enroll for B.Sc. in Agriculture Business Management course, you will need to appear for the TNAU entrance exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University. There is no specific cutoff required for this course however, you must have cleared this entrance examination.

For more details regarding this entrance examination, you should visit at http://tnau.ac.in/ugadmission.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?