5th June 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) from Nautical Institute of Sailors. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

9th June 2019, 07:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors?

The admission to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors is done through competitive examinations like IIT JEE and AIEEE.

You would need to appear in the competitive examinations and had to score good rank.

After the result is declared, the dates of counselling will be declared. You will need to attend the councelling along with all the relevant documents and 4 photographs.

The admission to the BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors completely depends on the number of seats vacant at the time of your councelling.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the entrance examination is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks.
10th June 2019, 04:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors?

Entrance examinations accepted to study BE (Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering) in National Institute of Sailors are as follows:-
IIT JEE
AICET
IMU CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?