14th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BBA(Aviation Operations) admission in TIM Kolkata? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, which entrance exam I must have to appear so that I can get admission in TIM Kolkata for studying BBA(Aviation Operations) course? I need to know about the entrance exam as well as the cutoff rank for getting admission.

20th September 2019, 05:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BBA(Aviation Operations) admission in TIM Kolkata? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination is not available to study BBA in Aviation Operations at TIM Kolkata. Admission selection will be done on the basis of academic performance and counseling. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with Mathematics and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.timindia.com
20th September 2019, 12:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BBA(Aviation Operations) admission in TIM Kolkata? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration in TIM Kolkata.

The admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration in TIM Kolkata is on the basis of your performance in Group discussion followed by Personal Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration in TIM Kolkata is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?