21st November 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BTech(Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BTech(Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

23rd November 2019, 11:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech(Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology .

You would need to appear in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) which is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).

The minimum cutoff rank to get admission in Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology should be 2263 to 6425.
24th November 2019, 12:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech(Biotechnology) in Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Biotechnology at Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit prepared by the university who holds the JEE Main or UPSEE Score. The selected candidates will then have to appear for the counseling at the institute. The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Technical Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.miet.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?