5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BSc(Medical Technology) admission in AIIMS Delhi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BSc(Medical Technology) Honours course in AIIMS Delhi. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about te cutoff rank for getting admission.

7th September 2019, 05:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BSc(Medical Technology) admission in AIIMS Delhi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Medical Technology at AIIMS Delhi. Admission selection is based on the merit of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute. This examination will be of 1.5 hours duration and consist of multiple choice questions in 4 parts of 30 questions each of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.

The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.aiims.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?