14th June 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?

Hello,
I want to study my MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences.I would like to know the course fee and what entrance exam I have to give?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  2. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  3. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  4. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  5. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  7. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneshwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  11. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  12. Procedure and total fee to study MD in Cardiology in Vellore Institute for MBBS Doctor of Bangladesh?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  14. Total fee to study MBBS in JIPMER for SC Handicapped candidate?
  15. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  16. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  17. Fee structure of MBBS in Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences Karnataka?
  18. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
19th June 2015, 07:55 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?

You have apply post graduate medical entrance examination for study in MBBS.

This is exam is conducted every year in the months of January and May counselling for the successful candidates in PMEE/PGMEE.

You can apply online/offline this exam by paying a registration fee of Rs 2000 for MBBS.

This year entrance exam of Himalayam Institute of Medical Science is over.

For more information: www.srhu.edu.in
19th June 2015, 10:44 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?

For pursuing MBBS from any institute you have to appear for the all India medical entrance examination if you pass this examination then only you are eligible to get admission in any medical college.

The fee structure fluctuate every year so it is difficult for me to tell you the proper fee structure but the approx amount would be around 15,00,00 to 20,00,000 Rs for the full course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?