7th November 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Annual fee structure with hostel charges in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun? Scholarship to study?

Hello
What is the annual fee structure,
annual hostel charge,
deposit in jolly grant Medical college, Dehradun ?
can i get scholarship to study in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?
  2. Is Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun good for MBBS?
  3. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  4. What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?
  5. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  6. How to apply for Physiotherapy? Names of the colleges offering this programme?
  7. Newly added ESIC scheme of fee waiver for SC student will cover whole fee or will I have to pay something?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Annual Hostel and College Fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for Medical Student?
  10. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  12. What is the fees for B.Ed course?
  13. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  14. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  15. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  16. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  17. Which is best scholarship to study B.Tech?
  18. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
13th March 2023, 06:30 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Annual fee structure with hostel charges in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun? Scholarship to study?

The hostel fee for PG students (unmarried) is Rs. 1,80,000/- per annum and for PG students (married) is Rs. 2,10,000/- per annum.

According to another source2, the tuition fee for MBBS students is Rs. 18,00,000/- per annum and for MD/MS students is Rs. 25,00,000/- per annum.

The college also offers scholarships for meritorious and talented students. You can apply for them at the beginning of the academic year. Another one specific scholarship that is available for Pune based students with excellence in merit. It is called Lila Poonawalla Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship for Science Program.

You can also visit the official website of Jolly Grant Medical College for more details about admission, fees and scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?