4th August 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology admission in Tamil Nadu?

Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course. I would like to know which entrance exam I have to appear for securing an admission in any reputed college in Tamil Nadu.

6th August 2020, 12:14 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology admission in Tamil Nadu?

There are no national-level or popular common entrance examinations that offer admissions to this course. There are a few of the colleges and universities which offer admission to this course based on their written assessment test conduced at their institute level.
6th August 2020, 05:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology admission in Tamil Nadu?

°°° In order to get admission into BMLT course, the candidate needs to fill up the particular Institute application form. After that, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit. Shortlisted candidates will be then called for document verification at Institute.

°°° Admission process generally varies from college to college and some institutes conduct their own entrance test for the selection of program followed by personal interview.
7th August 2020, 09:32 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course. I would like to know which entrance exam I have to appear for securing an admission in any reputed college in Tamil Nadu.
There's no particular exam conducted for admission in BMLT course. Applicants, awaiting the results of their higher secondary examination, can also apply for the BMLT course in Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?