8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

10th September 2018, 11:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study B.Design Fashion course at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. Eligibility to study the B.Design Fashion course at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks. Duration of the course is four years. Fee for the B.Design Fashion course is Rs 40,000 per year. Interested students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th September 2018, 05:15 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Look, there is no any entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University.

The admission in this university will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
11th September 2018, 12:43 AM
ranu shahi

You can get admission after clearing NIFT entrance examination.

List of some of the entrance examination to pursue Bachelor of Fashion Design are mentioned below:-

NIFT
Pearl Academy
NID
CEED
UCEED
AIEED
SOFT
AIFD WAT
FDDI AIST
SEAT
IICD
SET
UID Aptitude Test
11th September 2018, 12:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are no entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue.
12th September 2018, 08:49 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no entrance exam available for Bachelor of Fashion Design course in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University.

Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University is one of the top college offering Bachelor Fashion Design course and other different level degrees in different subjects.

Bachelor of Fashion Design is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the previous years education. If you scored good marks in your 12th class education then the chances of getting admission are high.

For getting admission you need to apply through online or offline by filling the application form with all your details and submit it.

For detailed information about application process visit the official website of MJRPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?