8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

10th September 2018, 11:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 examinations in any stream with at least 50% marks are eligible to study B.Design Fashion course at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. Duration of the B.Design Fashion is four years at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. Admission to the B.Design Fashion course is done on marks obtained in the 10+2. Candidates can download the application from the website and apply or can apply online for the admission. Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University website link is given Click Here
10th September 2018, 05:19 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Eligibility criteria to get Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University are:-
Applicant should have passed 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary Examination with minimum 50% marks by the CBSE or any equivalent exam conducted by any state board or equivalent.
11th September 2018, 12:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University is given below.

If you want to pursue Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, you must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant discipline with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply. Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
11th September 2018, 12:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University is given below.

If you want to pursue Bachelor of Fashion Design admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, you must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant discipline with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board to be eligible to apply. Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
11th September 2018, 01:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Bachelor of Fashion Design course in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 examination in any stream with minimum of 55% aggregate from a recognized board or institution.
12th September 2018, 08:41 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

MJRPU (Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University) is one of the top college offers different graduation, post graduation, pg diploma and etc degrees in different subjects.
Bachelor of Fashion Design is one of the course offered by the MJRPU.

Bachelor of Fashion Design is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The eligibility required for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design is a 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission through online or offline by filling the application form.

For application forms and other information visit the official website of MJRPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?