16th July 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BArch in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BArch from Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for the admission.

20th July 2019, 02:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BArch in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture? Cutoff score required to get admission?

You can appear in AIEEE or NATA entrance examinations to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture course in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture.

The admission to the Bachelor of Architecture course in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture is on the basis of rank allotted in AIEEE examination and National Aptitude Test in Architecture followed by councelling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Architecture course in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture is 10+2 passed or equivalent with English & Mathematics as main subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST ).

You can check the website http://bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?