14th January 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a government agriculture college?

Sir, I have 12th passed with 57.4 % in 2016 from BSEB board. I want to take admission B.Sc or B.Tech in government agriculture college. Please help me. My Mobile no. is 8294427243

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a government agriculture college?
  2. When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?
  3. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  4. How many Government seats are available for Agriculture course through MP-PAT in Madhya Pradesh? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Agriculture College, Indore for UR female candidate?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ludhiana agriculture government college? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure for a student studying in private agricultural university
  7. Can I get admission in Agriculture College for PG after passing graduation?
  8. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?
  10. Can I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 73 marks in EAMCET and 871 marks in IPE with BCC category
  11. Can I get a government job after B.Sc agriculture from a non ICAR college?
  12. Which Government colleges in Patna offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I apply for admission and what is the fee structure?
  13. List of entrance exams to get admission in government colleges to study B.Sc Agriculture course? When the application forms be out?
  14. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  15. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission in a government college to do Ph.D in Agriculture? How much fellowship I can get for Ph.D and on what basis?
  17. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  18. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
14th January 2017, 09:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a government agriculture college?

To get admission in Government agriculture college you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the State University of the university where you want to take admission as per your eligibility criteria and domicile certificate. Moreover you must have completed your 12th standard in science stream from a recognised board with me on 50% marks and relaxation 5% is given to SC and ST students.
14th January 2017, 10:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed student for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture degree course from a government agriculture colleges you will have to qualify either AIEEA-UG held by ICAR or BCECE held by BSEB.

Also for appearing in AIEEA-UG you are required to be an Indian candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 22 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same year. Further you need to hold a higher secondary school degree in PCM/PCB stream with at least 50% aggreagte from a recognized board.

Where as for appearing in BCECE you are required to complete your Class 12th in PCM/PCB degree with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board. Also for this examination there is no age limit.

For more details about AIEEA-UG you can log on to the link www.icar.org.in where as for BCECE you can log on to the link www.bceceboard.com
14th January 2017, 10:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in Government Agriculture college:-

For admission in agriculture college you have to qualify the Indian Council of Agricultural Research( ICAR ) exam.

ICAR exam is conducted once in a year

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate must have passed the 12th with minimum 50% marks

The minimum age limit is 17 years

After qualify this exam you can take admissions in any top government college in the country.
15th January 2017, 01:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Agriculture is Indian Council of Agriculture Research All Indian Entrance Exam for Admission.

Eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA:

Interested candidate must have done 12th with Mathematics group or biology group subjects. You can apply for this exam with 57.4% marks.

Application form for AIEEA will be released in last week of February, 2017.
15th January 2017, 02:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Government agriculture college you have to forcely complete your 12th standard from a recognised boards with science stream with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST students and after this you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the individual state universities where you want to take admission or as per your domicile certificate. Age should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories in upper age limit. Most important thing is that you can apply for All India Agriculture exam also and for the State University of your state where you live and your domicile certificate is.
20th July 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for bsc agriculture in mp govt. Collage without any entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?