17th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) from NIT-Jamshedpur. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  2. Companies near NIT, Jamshedpur to do internship in Production and Industrial Engineering
  3. Benefits of studying BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  4. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Summer Internship if worked as an Apprentice in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur being an Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  6. How can I get admission in NIT Jamshedpur?
  7. Fee expenses of BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  8. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Selection procedure for summer internship at Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech in Industrial and Production Engineering?
  10. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  11. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  12. List of entrance exams to study Petroleum Production and Operation Engineering course? List of colleges to study this course?
  13. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology?
  14. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  15. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  16. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities after passing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from NIT Jamshedpur?
  18. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
20th July 2018, 06:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?

B.Tech. Industrial & Production Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Industrial & Production Engineering is an undergraduate Industrial Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. As per my suggestion you should appear in Joint Entrance examination to study B.Tech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?