17th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

List of NITs offering BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) course in India

Hi friends, I just want to know that which are the colleges available in under NITs where BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) course is available anywhere in India? Please let me know about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required to get in top 10 NITs in India?
  2. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  3. List of IITs and NITs offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering course with opening ranking
  4. List of the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students?
  5. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  6. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
  7. What is Production Engineering?
  8. Any NITs in India offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  10. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  11. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  12. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?
  14. Can I do M.Tech without having GATE score? List of colleges offering M.Tech in production engineering in Kerala?
  15. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  16. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?
  17. List of colleges offering part time B.Tech in production and mechanical engineering
  18. Does NITs offer M.Sc nuclear physics course or not?
19th July 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of NITs offering BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) course in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that which are the colleges available in under NITs where BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) course is available anywhere in India? Please let me know about the colleges asap.

List of NITs offering BTech (Industrial and Production Engineering) course in India is given below:

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology – NIT Allahabad - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandar - Official Website

National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur - Official Website

National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra - Official Website
19th July 2018, 01:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of NITs offering BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) course in India

List of NIT’s offering B.Tech in Industrial and Production Engineering in India are as follows:-

NIT Jamshedpur
Address:- Adityapur, District Seraikela Kharsawan, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand- 831014

National Institute of Technology, Silchar
Address:- NIT Road, Fakiratilla, Silchar, Assam- 788010

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Address:- Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Near BHEL Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015

National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Address:- Kirmich Road, Kurukshetra, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
20th July 2018, 06:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

List of NITs offering B.Tech(Industrial and Production Engineering) course in India

** Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Address: MNNIT Allahabad Campus, Teliarganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211004

** National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Address: Adityapur, District Seraikela Kharsawan, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831014

** National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Address: Kirmich Road, Kurukshetra, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
20th July 2018, 07:12 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

List of NITs offering B.Tech in Industrial and Production Engineering:

>> National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Adityapur, District Seraikela Kharsawan, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831014
http://nitjsr.ac.in

>> Moti Lal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
MNNIT Allahabad Campus, Teliarganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211004
http://mnnit.ac.in

>> National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Kirmich Road, Kurukshetra, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
http://nitkkr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?