24th June 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Petroleum Engineering) from Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

29th June 2019, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Petroleum Engineering) in Nautical Institute of Sailors-Allahabad?

You can appear for JEE Main which is acceptable at most of the AICTE approved institute for admission in BTech course. If you want to get admission on state quota seats then you have to appeal for UPSEE which is the state level engineering entrance exam of the UP.

Admission at your choice of college will be possible when you have a suitable rank in the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted through counselling based on your rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?