25th January 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Vinayak Mission University graduation course from correspondence is recognized by Government?

Whether graduation through correspondence course from Vinayak Mission University, Salem, Tamilnadu will be recognised for govt.service?

26th January 2015, 12:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vinayak Mission University graduation course from correspondence is recognized by Government?

Yes, Vinayak Mission University is well recognized by competent authorities and you can definitely go for government service job after completion of correspondence course from this university. The university status was conferred by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India with the recommendations of UGC (Established Under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956) and the correspondence course is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC).
29th June 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vinayak Mission University graduation course from correspondence is recognized by Government?

Is Vinayaka missions degree course of BA through DDE in year 2010-13 valid for teaching in Bihar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?