11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering Mysore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for BE(Mechanical Engineering) course in The National Institute of Engineering Mysore. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

15th September 2019, 04:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering Mysore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Mechanical Engineering at The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in CET/COMED K. The entrance examination CET consist of 180 questions covering all the relevant subjects. There are 60 questions each for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and questions are multiple choice and paper is for 80 minutes.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nie.ac.in
15th September 2019, 06:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering Mysore? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams tos study BE (Mechanical Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
KCET

Cutoff score required to get admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
16th September 2019, 01:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BE(Mechanical Engineering) course in The National Institute of Engineering Mysore. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

Entrance examinations available to study the B.E Mechanical Engineering in The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore are given below:

CET

COMED – K

Cutoff score required for the admission to study B.E Mechanical Engineering in The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore varies every year on the basis of demand for the course. Therefore, students have to contact the institute for exact details on the same. The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore website link is given Click Here
18th September 2019, 10:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The admissions are based on the CET/COMED – K entrance exam. The selection for the BE in Mechanical Engineering at The National Institute of Engineering Mysore depends upon the score aspirants getting in the entrance exam. Candidates those who get qualified in written examinations will be then shortlisted for the final interview.

The cut off marks will get differs from year to year based on various factor. Please visit the official website for more details regarding cut off marks. -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?