11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th standard to study BAMS in Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying BAMS from Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this institute for BAMS course? Please let me know immediately.

15th September 2019, 09:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th standard to study BAMS in Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya?

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic course. The minimum percentage required in 12th standard to study BAMS in Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is 50%. For the admission of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects from a recognized board. The duration of this course is five and a half years.
16th September 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th standard to study BAMS in Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying BAMS from Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this institute for BAMS course? Please let me know immediately.

The percentage required in 12th standard to study the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) in the Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is 50%. Students who have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) in the Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya. Candidates’ age should be at least 17 years for studying the Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S). Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya website link is given Click Here
18th September 2019, 09:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
>> The basic qualification required to apply for BAMS in Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is a pass in the twelfth or higher secondary course of the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

>> Candidates required to score at least 50% of marks at 12th board examination. Relaxation in percentage will be given for reserved category candidates up to 5% of marks.

Official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?