15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course of Indian Institute of Health Education and Research. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

18th July 2019, 11:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

=> The fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is Rs.53200 per year.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Health Institute Road, New Patna Colony, Beur, Patna, Bihar 800002
Phone: 097099 99603
19th July 2019, 12:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is given below:-

First year fee expenses:- Rs.32,000

Second year fee expenses:- Rs.32,000

Third year fee expenses:- Rs.32,000

You can refer to the website http://iiher.com/onlineadmission.aspx for admission details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?