15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats available in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for this course course? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

18th July 2019, 11:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats available in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

The total number of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats that are available in the Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is 45.

Indian Institute of Health Education and Research

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Health Institute Road, New Patna Colony, Beur, Patna, Bihar 800002
Phone: 097099 99603
19th July 2019, 12:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats available in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is 45.

The admission to the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is through entrance examination followed by counseling.

You can visit the website http://iiher.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?