5th April 2022, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Full procedure to get admission in BCS Information Technology

I am 12th appear now,so after 12th i want to do BCS in Information Technology. I want to know the full procedure to get admission on good collage for Bcs in Pune City and I want to that,Is there any entrance exam for BCS ? please Reply fast

8th April 2022, 11:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full procedure to get admission in BCS Information Technology

BCA admission is based on scores and ranks obtained in national level entrance exam such as
IIT JEE
AUCET
UPSEE
MHCET in almost all colleges.
Some universities alsi conduct their own entrance exam which is university level entrance exam for admission to BCA.

Those who have completed their 12th from a recognised board with 60% marks with computer science as a compulsory subject are eligible for admission .

The duration of course is 3 years.
The admission is usually based on merit , but some state level colleges take written common entrance exam as well for admission into all UG and PG programs.

Online or offline application with all details has to be filled and submitted to the college before the application deadline.
9th April 2022, 05:00 AM
Msdhoni02

Full procedure to get admission in BCS Information Technology.

The BCS Admission Process 2022 is based on the scores and ranks obtained in national level examinations such as IIT JEE, AUCET, UPSEE, MHCET etc in almost all colleges.

Some universities conduct their own entrance examination for the BCS admission.
11th April 2022, 03:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The BCS Admission Process 2022 is based on the scores and ranks obtained in national level examinations such as IIT JEE, AUCET, UPSEE, MHCET etc in almost all colleges. Some universities conduct their own entrance examination for the BCS admission.
13th April 2022, 11:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The full procedure to get admission in BCs (Bachelor of Computer Science) is candidate must have passed 10+2 in the Science stream from a recognized board. Some colleges may ask for Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 10+2 and the minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is usually conducted by the university itself.

Interested candidates can apply online and offline both by submitting all the required documents and filling in the required details on the application form. Pay the application fee online or offline as per your convenience and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?