19th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges in Pune for BBA? Available job options after BBA?

What is the admission process for bba ..I am pass 12th science(B group)..which is the government college in pune(maharastra)...Which is the jobs available for bba ...

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  2. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA
  3. Which are the best government colleges in kolkata to do BBA?
  4. What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?
  5. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  6. What are the job opportunities after studying BBA?
  7. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure?
  8. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  10. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  11. Advantage and scope of BBA? Cut off required for admission in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  13. Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?
  14. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  15. What kind of government jobs a BBA holder can get?
  16. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?
  18. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
20th May 2015, 01:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges in Pune for BBA? Available job options after BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission process for bba ..I am pass 12th science(B group)..which is the government college in pune(maharastra)...Which is the jobs available for bba ...

BBA Government Colleges in Pune:

Viva Institute of Management Studies, Pune
Address :Sr. No. 41, Bhukum/Bhugaon, P
irangut Road PIN-411042

Christ College pune
26/4 A, Vadgaon Sheri, Off Pune Nagar Road,
Opposite Weikfield IT Park

IBS, Pune , Maharashtra
Survey No: 174, 175, DSK Sunderban – Business Hub1
Opp. DSK Toyota Showroom & Pawar Public School).
Behind Amanora Park Town, Hadpsar

Asma Institute of Management, Pune , Maharashtra
PSD Shastri Educational Foundation’s
ASMA Institute of Management Shastri Campus,
S. No. 85, NDA Road, Shivane, Pune-23

Aureole Institute of Business Management, Pune
Rainbow Plaza,
Sr.No.7, Rahatani, Pune, India-411017

There is a good job opportunity available after completing BBA. You can apply for Private and Government sector job based on your Interest. Being a graduate student, you are eligible to apply in Government exams like, Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission and other state Government exams, etc. You need to appear and qualify in the Written exam and Interview in order to Government sectors as a job. However, here I am listing you the employment areas which you can find job opportunity after completing BBA.
  • Banking Sector
  • Business Consultancies
  • Educational Institutes
  • Industrial Houses
  • Multinational Companies
  • Marketing Organizations
  • Export Companies
  • Financial Organizations
20th May 2015, 02:43 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government colleges in Pune for BBA? Available job options after BBA?

Here are the colleges names which provides BBA course:-
1) bharthi vidyapreet deemed university.
2) arihant college of arts,commerce and science.
3)asian college of science and commerse.
4)balaji college of arts,commerse and science
5)brihan maharastra college of commerce.
6)indira college of commerce and science.
7)international school of management studies
8)pratibha college of commerce and computer science

BBA provides tge skills for business management,you can be a part of bank,or government job
25th June 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with 54 % this year.kindly guide me regarding top 20 colleges (showing rank) for BBA admission
23rd September 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a art student and i want to apply for the course of bba can i apply
26th September 2019, 02:42 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Government colleges in pune for BBA are as :-

1. Christ college

2. Indra college of commerce and science

3. Sinhgad college of commerce

4. Brihan Maharashtra college of commerce

5. Suryadatta college of management information research and
technology .

6. Vishwakarma college of arts and science

7. Maharashtra college of society's Garware college of commerece
6th August 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Fees of averagely government college of BBA
16th August 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have a completed 12 th whit 81% this year and I apply bba course. I have government college for bba course and government college fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?