24th May 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Which would be the perfect graduation course for MPPSC?

Sir/Mam,

I am 12 pass student and want to know that is bca a good graduation for mppsc if not what should i do, i am from maths stream? Which would be the perfect graduation course for MPPSC? Can someone please provide me the right guidance on the same?

24th May 2015, 02:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be the perfect graduation course for MPPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am 12 pass student and want to know that is bca a good graduation for mppsc if not what should i do, i am from maths stream? Which would be the perfect graduation course for MPPSC? Can someone please provide me the right guidance on the same?

MPPSC - Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission

This is a state level public service commission exam and is conducted for candidates to join in posts such as:

# State Police Service
# District Commandant, Home Guards
# District Excise Officer
# Superintendent, District Jail
# Excise Sub-Inspector
# Assistant Jailor
# Transport Sub-Inspector

To apply for this exam there are certain eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied which includes :
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational Qualification

-> The Nationality standard states that candidate should have a citizenship in India

-> Age limit needed is 21-30 years for general category candidate.

-> There are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 5 years extra as they need to have 21-35 years and for OBC it is 3 years extra i.e 21-33 years

-> Regarding the educational qualification needed it is candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream of education.

If you tend to satisfy all the criteria's framed for the exam then you can apply. Eligible candidates can apply online from http://www.mponline.gov.in

Candidates are selected through 2 stages:
  1. Written test
  2. Interview

For more info check at http://www.mppsc.nic.in
24th May 2015, 03:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Normally, any stream Graduation students are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). You can select any course based on your Interest. There is no any restriction of choosing the Specialization in Graduation for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission entrance exam.

Those candidates who are Interested to appear in the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), must hold a degree in any discipline from a University Grant Commission [UGC] recognized University or Institution or any other equivalent qualification. The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years to 30 years and relaxation are applicable for reserved category students.

The preliminary examination comprises of two papers of objective type of 450 marks,
General Studies and,
Optional Subject.

Official Website - www.mppsc.nic.in
20th April 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am class 12th (pcm) student i confused which graduation course is best after class 12th.
1st April 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am, i'm 12th pcm student i'm confused about which graduation course should i do bsc or ba so that i can also study for mppsc also
20th May 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for MPPSC exam if i completed BFA [ BACHELOR OF FINE ART ]
16th August 2021, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I'm a 12 appearing, I want to crack mppsc tell me which degree in graduation is more helpful for mppsc.%uD83D%uDCAB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?