22nd November 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How aggregate of Goa University is calculated for IPCC after B.Com?

Is aggregate for Goa university differently calculated for IPCC direct after B.Com? Is it only last year aggregate or 3 years because marksheet of Goa university mentions aggregate of last year only?

24th November 2017, 10:09 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How aggregate of Goa University is calculated for IPCC after B.Com?

As you are looking to get direct entry to IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence Course ) having pursued B.Com from GOA university then I would like to let you know that for direct entry your aggregate in your B.Com degree should be atleast 55%.

Further as far as you are concerned about the method for calculating your overall aggregate in B.Com degree then it would be the average aggregate of what you have managed during whole duration of course i.e; in three years of your course not just what you have managed in the final year of your degree course.
24th November 2017, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How aggregate of Goa University is calculated for IPCC after B.Com?

Aggregate is calculated based on the marks obtained in all three years. There is no single year evaluation to calculate the aggregate marks. Different universities give different weightage to 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the degree to calculate percentage.

You can check the backside of the mark sheet to get more information about the details of weightage given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?