4th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CID officer after graduation? Can you please give me the details?

Sir/Mam,

I am in 11 standard. I want to know that after my 10 2 and graduation how can I become a CID officer. what qualification are needed for this, is that compulsory to have background in law of not.? Can you please explain me on this?

Thanks!

4th November 2015, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CID officer after graduation? Can you please give me the details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am in 11 standard. I want to know that after my 10 2 and graduation how can I become a CID officer. what qualification are needed for this, is that compulsory to have background in law of not.? Can you please explain me on this?

Thanks!
You will be able to become a CID officer after qualifying the below given stages. And, eligibility and other details has to be written before this portion.

1)SSC CGL Tier I

2)SSC CGL Tier II

3)Medical test

4)Physical test

5)Personal interview

Eligibility criteria for CID exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
1st July 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CID officer after graduation? Can you please give me the details?

How to be a CID officer after completing my graduation with science (Biotechnology)? What should I do to joint CID team?
2nd July 2016, 05:29 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

If you aspire to join as CID officer , graduation is the requirement for office level post.
Course in criminology is an added advantage to this post.

There are two ways to enter into a CID team.

(1)One is direct from the state police force through promotion.
For this after completing your graduation join police service.
Then you will be transferred or promoted to CID wing as per your track record.

(2)Other option is to write Indian Civil Services examination held by Union Public Service Commission.
The notification for the exam is published on the official website of UPSC.
Examination comprises of written test , interview and physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?