24th October 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for KIITEE being a candidate of Bihar?

Hi friends, I am from Bihar and I want to appear for KIITEE. I don't know how to apply for this entrance exam from Bihar. Can anyone of you kindly tell me how can I apply for this entrance exam?

31st October 2019, 05:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for KIITEE being a candidate of Bihar?

To apply for KITTEE you have to visit the website www.collegeduniya.com. There will be an option of applying now. You have to click on this option. Then, an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button.

Eligibility:-

1. Candidate should have passed 12th from any recognized board.
2. The age of the candidate should be more than 19yr.
31st October 2019, 06:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for KIITEE being a candidate of Bihar?

You can apply online for the entrance examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible to get admission in the course.

There is no limitation on the candidates from Bihar to get admission in the institutions.

So, you can visit official website to fill the application form and appear in the examination and qualify in it to secure admission in the KIIT.
31st October 2019, 09:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for KIITEE being a candidate of Bihar?

You can apply for the examination online at the official website. You just need to fill the information asked on the basis of educational qualification and some basic details.

You can take help from the various cyber cafe to fill the application form.

You will also have to appear and qualify in the examination to secure a seat in the institute. Admission is offered only after qualifying in the examination. For more information visit at www.kiit.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?