24th October 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBBS admission in any Government Medical college with 6000 rank in BCECE Medical?

Hello friends, I have secured 6000 rank in BCECE Medical. I want to know with this rank I will get admission for MBBS course in any Goverment Medical college? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

31st October 2019, 05:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS admission in any Government Medical college with 6000 rank in BCECE Medical?

Admission in MBBS course in government or private college is on the basis of rank in NEET examination conducted by NTA.

You are not eligible to get admission on the basis of BCECE rank.

So,you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination to get admission in the medical MBSS course.
31st October 2019, 07:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS admission in any Government Medical college with 6000 rank in BCECE Medical?

Admission in MBBS course is not conducted on the basis of BCECE Medical examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET conducted by NTA to get admission in government or private college in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear in NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate. The minimum age limit is 17 years. No upper age limit to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?