2nd March 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete BA Sanskrit Hon along with BA Bengali Hons? In which institute/university should I join?

I am unable to complete B.A. (Sanskrit Hons.) under Burwan University due to some problems but now i want to complete my B.A. with Bengali Hons by distance education. Hence, How can i do that. In which institute/university should I join.

5th March 2022, 04:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete BA Sanskrit Hon along with BA Bengali Hons? In which institute/university should I join?

The eligibility criteria for each course varies from college to college.
Candidates for Bengali Hons admission must have grade point average of 50% or higher in any subject with Bengali language from a recognised board .
Some universities take admission in the basis of entrance exam.

Aspirants can pay online or offline , but in order to be considered for next round of entry , they must meet the eligibility criteria of Universities.

Top colleges for Bengali Hons
Hindu College Delhi
University if Calcutta WestBengal
Miranda House Delhi University
St. Xavier University West Bengal
Jadavpur University West Bengal
6th March 2022, 01:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete BA Sanskrit Hon along with BA Bengali Hons? In which institute/university should I join?

You can complete BA in Sanskrit Honours along with BA in Bengali Honours at the same time. UGC has granted a proposal to allow students to pursue a two-degree course at the same time. One of the degrees you can do in the regular mode and the other either in open or distance learning online. You can pursue two degrees in different streams as well as from different universities or institutions.

Some of the distance education universities are given below.

--> Jadavpur University, Kolkata
--> Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata
--> Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
--> University of Kalyani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?