9th January 2023, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my BCom graduation online in MP?

Hello sir I had completed 1st year before 8 years from Rajasthan now I'm married in MP and i want to complete my graduation by MP only and online plz help me

10th January 2023, 04:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my BCom graduation online in MP?

First, you have to select the universities from where you want to do your BCom Graduation. Next, you have to visit the official website of the university or college. You have to fill in the details in the application form such as personal details, contact number, address, etc. Then, upload a recent passport-size photograph. Next, upload the scanned copies of the required document. At last, you have to pay the application fee through online mode such as debit card/credit card/ net banking and submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
11th January 2023, 03:14 PM
Tibia

You cannot complete your graduation due to 2 reasons
First reason is that as you have a gap of more than 4 years after leaving your degree course in between , as a gap of only 4 years is allowed by the university grant commission
The second reason is if you are registered into one university than you will have to complete the following course you can change the college provided that they have same affiliation to the university.
12th January 2023, 03:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

If you want to continue your graduation degree,you have to retake admission in graduation like from first year.
13th January 2023, 09:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There are various universities offering online graduation and post graduation courses. However, you need to enroll in first year of the course as due to state change it may not be possible to continue from second year.
14th January 2023, 06:22 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, one can pursue a BCom course online. The best colleges which provide BCom online are Jain University, Amity University, Mysore University, etc.
14th January 2023, 07:10 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can pursue a BCom course online. The best colleges which provide BCom online are Jain University, Amity University, Mysore University, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?