9th January 2023, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How can l complete my graduation online?

I left my graduation because of my family responsibility but now I want to complete my graduation so could you please help me out for my email I'd is [email protected]

10th January 2023, 04:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can l complete my graduation online?

The procedure is stated below:-

First, you have to select the universities and courses to which you want to apply. Next, you have to visit the official website of the university or college. You have to fill in the details in the application form such as personal details,
contact number, address, etc. Then, upload a recent passport-size photograph.
Next, upload the scanned copies of the required document. At last, you have to pay the application fee through online mode such as debit card/credit card/net banking and submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
12th January 2023, 01:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

As a regular student , the upper age limit to persue the graduation course is 25 years according to the guidelines of UGC.

If you have exceeded that age limit and gap is of 5 to 6 years than you can't complete your previous degree.
You have to take fresh admission in graduation and then complete it from scratch.
12th January 2023, 03:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

You have to start from one year to continue your graduation after so many years gap you can't complete your graduation degree.

Minimum gap is 3 years.
14th January 2023, 06:19 PM
Ar_pit

Yes. At least yes in my state. The years don't matter, the credits do. There will be problems in the first six grades. There are no credits there, just time completion. These years are not divided by subjects in different rooms by different teachers, and much of the time is taken up by getting students ready to live in society, know how to study, and, well, learning how to read, write, and count.
14th January 2023, 07:08 PM
Shantanubose22

Online Graduation Courses Offered From UGC-DEB Accredited Universities:

>> You need to take your decision wisely by choosing a graduation course within one year from a UGC accredited university. Although, you can easily complete graduation from IGNOU in one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?